Thursday, November 25, 2010

thankful & sated

And what a good meal it was. Turkey (cooked, in fine Georgia tradition, in a bucket in the driveway), squash casserole, green beans, stuffing with roasted chestnuts, and an abundance of pecan pie. My Dad's side of the family all flocked to Hilton Head Island for the holiday, and luckily, have until the weekend to consume as many leftovers as possible.

On day 7 out of 10 of the trip, I am finally getting to my computer and wanted to share a few photos. Better and actual ones exist, but until I reunite with my camera cord, phone photos will have to suffice. Trips like this amaze me with how much we can squeeze into a day. I mean really. And in this vacation world where relaxing is considered productive, naps totally count.


Crazy successful 'home for the holidays' Jewelry Party at my parents house. More on that later!

Nap with the parents' kitties. Not sure when we became cat people, but since embarking on west coast life, it's happened. In a big way.

Out and about with James & the lil' sis, Leigha. The Masquerade, November 19, 2010.

Fresh side of the road shrimp. Hilton Head Island, November 26 2010.

Post Thanksgiving Cribbage, 19 Cedar Wax Wing House. November 25, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment