Tuesday, November 30, 2010

tweed me


Just ordered these babies from aronsthings in Vancouver Island, WA. The way I see it, who can you trust to clad you in warmth more than someone who lives somewhere even colder and rainier than where you yourself live?




Which reminds me. On my always evolving list of projects is a jacket button restoration undertaking on an amazing coat from Dorothy Perkins, an Irish boutique that Hannah turned me on to. Will let you know how that goes... Knowing that I have Mom's quilting genes in my blood is my sole confidence, which might just be enough.

I went to publish this post and realized that 'mittens' is one of my saved tag options - for the sole purpose of the mocket post, one of Hannah's inventions circa early 2009.

It's coooold out. Innumerable cups of peppermint tea, here I come.


No comments:

Post a Comment