Monday, March 28, 2011

20 minutes for yourself in the afternoon

It happened. We made it. I ordered my first iced americano of the season today. And took 20 minutes this afternoon in the sunshine in just a tank top to soak it up. The wind of course started up again soon after, but nobody could have blemished those few moments of glory. Nobody.


During that time, I got an email from Sadie Rose with a custom order. Nothin' I love more. Check out this labradorite pyramid that will soon be a ring on her finger. It's flippin gorgeous, as is she, and I can't wait to get to work on it.



Also, photos from a quick coastal jaunt yesterday. This is my favorite beach on all of the west coast. Agates and streams and birds and tide pools galore. This secret little pathway down to the shore makes me want to be a kid again just to see it through the lens of young eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment