Tuesday, July 5, 2011

new perspective

Friends, lovers, those both far and near. Summer is ACTUALLY here.

I know this blog claims excitement of sunshine and things in bloom often, but it's only because life is most fun to report on when the clouds subside from this valley and people actually leave their house (I am one of the worst culprits with my proclivity to hide from the world with endless cups of tea & room-dwelling). Alas.

With only 5 days of July under our feet, I can claim to have:

turned 26 (yay!) - discovered and befriended the owner of a new restaurant - camped on a mountainside - packed up half my sh*t for the upcoming move - eaten one half of a dungeoness crab - pumped up my bicycle tires - eaten dinner outdoors every night - smelled like campfire for 24 hours - napped in the sunshine - danced to chromeo - become the proud owner of my very own blow torch - listened to countless new tunes...

and... taken pictures of new items for the shop! All available here.







 
and of course, my partner in crime

No comments:

Post a Comment