Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tid-Bits

Is everyone on vacation right now? Trying to make doctors appointments, meeting requests, and random errands has never been so tough. Maybe I should quit trying and spend every waking minute cooling off at the river. 

I've collected a few images on my work computer that, in no particular order, are awesome to me. I receive the Design*Sponge email each morning and my favorite element is the Before/After. It makes me want to re-stain and re-paint and re-upholster everything in sight just 'cause so much of it comes out so damn cool looking. There is also a section where people fill in what they love most about their studios/homes. Now that my basement studio is close to completion, maybe I should post some photos about my favorite new hideaway in this world. Anyways, for those of you on vacation, enjoy. And for those basking in the heat, join me at the river!







This is my boy James and I. He's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment