Wednesday, September 7, 2011

summmHER

It's really kicked up these days. The heat, that is.

Trying to squeeze every last drop out of the sunshine is just too easy. Here are a few pictures taken over stunning Labor Day weekend. Things that weren't recorded: three shooting stars, sleeping in my car,  hilarious adventure with a new friend, blueberry pie, conversation with sister, and the most delicious night of sleep post-volcano hike.

I'm anxious for all of the stone&smith work that I've been ignoring for the last few weeks. There are ideas and visions pumping through my veins - but, soon enough.

For now, get outside. Soak in those rays.

The days are getting shorter already and though I'm already noticing my sweaters, tea mugs and boots out of the corner of my eye with excitement, this sunchild don't want to say goodbye.

On that note, off to the river!








No comments:

Post a Comment